Popping Out to say sumthIn

Ok dude! N0w i've got nOthin to do...Seems to be so empty tOday..Hmm~ juz nOw i had a test. N i think it was bad.. Huaaa~.. My mind can't fOcus rite nOw. How cOme??? What's wrOng!!!! Arggghhh~~... Still gOt nothin. Still got nO signs.. CAN"T FIND MY WAY..Alrite! tomorrOw i'll have an interview. Haishh~...tensi0n of aLL situatiOns rite now. So many things to be dOne on the same time???!!! I think i cOuldn't breath anymOre.. TIRED BADLY ENOUGH.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SETTLE THEM DOWN???.... [i'll give u a tOken later...hahaha]

Projects and assignmnets here n there.. Might get sickness n madness with all of these stuffzz! The final examintaiOn is juz arOund the corner.But still, nO mood for exam. No preparatiOn. No! nOthin!!...HEY JAJA!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP FROM UR DREAMZ!! BE FOCUS!!!~.. U NEED TO COMPLETE WHAT U HAVE TO DO...huhhh~..ok2..i understand. I will try my best to success. AiyoOoo~ juz say "success" is an easy wOrd. But to express it hard rite! Wuaa~~..GIVE ME THE STRENGTH PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!

ChiLL out!.. wanna kn0w sumthin...actuaLly i feel bad with sumOne. u kn0w la, that guy went fOr an outstatiOn. In chezh.. He tOld me that he will be there fOr 1 mOnth. Ok fine...He went there f0r wOrk. i fOrget to say gudbye to him... I think he might feel that i dun care ab0ut his living.. Absolutely nOt!! Still want it or over it. Huhh~...AlthOugh, we are nOthin anymOre can he juz make it simple. I dOnt understand wut he is trying to dO. Hey! r U a man or wut??? be pr0fesiOnal la~..GrOw up!!!! Cisss!...

When peOple can't be nice tO me i still can be nice to them.. But if them still can't that, alrite i'll see n think abOut it!! U owe me dude!! Juz wait!

p/s: for that guy, juz think ab0ut the passed. Think! think! think!...~U still rec0gnise me rite?? fine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen