Listen, even inside you're dying

I do have l0ts of friends
So n0w i would like to write ab0ut F.R.I.E.N.D.S

friends like these friends Sometimes people feel alone and find at least a friend to blow away the l0neliness Sometimes people using their friends to do something Sometimes people th0ught friends can come and go like they want Sometimes people will forget their friends Sometimes pe0ple actually DO forget their friends Sometimes people want to make friend with their friend's friends because of envy or jel0usy of their friends Sometimes they make fun of their friends BUT...nowadays, there is no word of sometimes..For me it abs0lutely will happen.. FRIENDS are something special that we have Everybody needs friends Friend inneed is a friend indeed People who love their friends will never force their friends to do what they say A friend will make other friend happy A friend will always there when a friend inneed We do everything together be fun together and feel like the wh0le world are ours We dont really care ab0ut other people say around us Cause we kn0w we with our friends.. I always needed time on my own But when i saw you...i never th0ught i need you there And the days feel like years when im al0ne But you were there fOr me Do you see how much i need you right now We are apart When we are apart the pieces of my heart are missing you Only me kn0ws When you walk away i just c0uld see but i will not g0nna stop you Cause i know you choose your destiny and its your ch0ice As long as you happy, friend But i'll still hope that one day we weill meet again and do crazy stuff like before I never felt this way before Everything that i do reminds me of you I love the thing that we both do... BUT...if i have to go and live u.... We were made for each other out here forever Destiny so0n will show us that i have to go And we have to try not to cry The hardest thing is to say bye bye All i ever wanted was for you to know Everything i do i give my heart and sOul You dont need to seek for my f0rgiveness To be friend with you is such a happiness The colour of happiness and sadness that we face are the precious moment Dont say im sorry cause i'll say its ok... Best Friend who i can laugh with no extents Never have you turned your back on me Or told me i wasnt good enough Or let me down hmm..I dont think you kn0w what that means to me *BFF*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen