Remember Those

Holiday is fun.. Hell yeah!! Having semester break for 1 month. Then, on 3rd January 2011 will be a new semester fOr me. Can't wait to see 2011 and sure be the best. Wishes for 2011 hope to be true. Actually, on 2010 there are a lots of precious memories. Some of them are good, bad and of course hated too.. Peeps, the good and bad are very small matters f0r me. BUT, i really hate to feel hated to someone or somethings. Hey peeps, don't ever make me say 'I Hate You'. It's kinda hurt. AND i'm not interested to be hate okay! enjoy lah! XD

SO...lets discover ab0ut me. Well, 12 things i hate about are:

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time..huh! I know where my watch is peep, where the heLL is yours?? Do i point my feet where the shoe is?

2. People who willing to get of their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually..D.A.M.N!

3. When people say, "Ohh..You just want to have your cake and eat too". Damn right duh! What good is cake of you if can't eat??

4. When people say, "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while wathing a movie, "did ya see that?" NO LOSER! I paid RM9 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!!

6. When people keep walking 'up and down', 'in and out' while watching a movie. Moron you! Can't you sit and watch the movie. What's the point if you go 'in and out'. You'll miss the movie lah dude.

7. People who ask, "Can i ask you a question?"...didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine??

8. Which something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? *confused* If it's new then, there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new. Get it!!

9. When people say, 'life is short'. What the GUCCI?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever dOes! How old are you? You must be grateful peeps.. What can you do thats longer?

10. When i am waiting for the bus and someone ask, "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would i be standing here??

11. When a guy be nice to me because to tackle or to get close with my girlfriend.. Go get her by yourself.

12. Don't give me hint. Just say it!!

Remind them all people..! There are 3 type of people in this world. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, those who wonder what happen... For me, forsure im gonna enjoy my holidays and make my holidays wonderful.

NZ is my dream vacation.. WooOwww!! Still thinking and counting days to go to NZ. Very spectacular...Auuwww~~ ;) AND i will never f0rget to bring my 500D yo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen