Zero To Hero


These were the things that i've completed for this 3 days of the sec0nd week of my internship.
Huhh!!
Nothing else can describe..
o.O

argghh..back pain already
sitting in fr0nt of computer for a wh0le day...m0rning till evening
i'm using the AutoCAD 2012..
bef0re this, i admit that i am not so master using autoCAD but n0w...hahahh!
fr0m ZERO to HERO
still cant believed it yaw!
I DID THESE MY OWNSELF OK!!
*poyooo la tuh*

PROJECT:  102 UNIT OF TERRACED HOUSES (CITRINE TYPE) AT BANDAR PUTERA INDAH, MUKIM LINAU, DAERAH BATU PAHAT, JOHOR

- checking
- editing
- correcting
- designing


Foundation Plan

 Column Details

 Beam Details

 Slab Details

This is just some part of the drawings.
So, what do u think and feel ab0utmy internship??
is it damn busy or b0ring?
My answer is I AM FULLY ENJOYED with these works
I want it m0re and more and MOREEEE!!!
My internship is damn GREAT
Okay...Im done with Bandar Putera Indah Project

What's next??
:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen