Hello Blog!

Better late than never!

Hello there. How are your guys doing? Goodddddd?? It is almost a year i didn't update anything in my blog. I really miss my blog. It is kinda sad to know that i don't have time to spend my day in front of my blog. It's not the same anymore. All things are matter now. I think i am more enjoying my life with things that make me alive instead of just sit down on a chair and look on the laptop screen. I'm into an adventerous things right now, i guess ;)

                                                                Roses are red
                                                                Leafs are green
                                                                Don't judge when you read
                                                                Just put your face in grin ;)

I still remember my first time of blogging. It was on 2009. It happened out of sudden! I am too young during that time and busy with many trends, wanted to try new things and eagerly to involve on 'what's-the new-trend-right-now?' Yahh! So i wanted to have a blog because i like to write. Why not if i blogging some cool things about my daylife stuffs, hobbies, feelings and random things. Even i also blog about my opinion about some certain things because i think i need to share with the whole world. Sort of typical teenager who still searching what is the meaning of life~

I blogging everyday. I blogging about everything that make me happy, sad, dissapointed, anxious and creepy. seems like too much of drama, right? Who cares. It's me and my blog, people can read but cannot judge. Every precious moment or unforgettable moment that happened will be in my blog. Sometimes, i read all posts in my blog to know what had happened to me the past few months. It is cool. My blog is like my memory keeper. 

There are some people who silently reading my blog. Yes i knew. I knew who you are. Sometimes i've caught you reading my blog. But i don't care. Anyone can read my blog. BUT!!! Please don't judge..thank you so much! Actually i am quite excited to know that, there are some people who like to ready aboy my daylife stuffs. Quite impressed by the way and happy at the same time. I hope i'm not making my silent reader bored. Are you bored?? HAHAA I'm not worry about people who is reading my blog.

Right now, i am a little bit dissapointed. Why? Because i need to find some 'me' time to blog. Study life is great. I can do anything i want whenever i want and whatever i want. Study life is the best memory ever. You just have to focus about two things. STUDY. PASS THE EXAMS. So, blogging can be done everyday.

Then, here comes the WORKLIFE. There are many things need to be done. That is why it is called as Worklife. Life is all about work. Work is all about life. Work and Life. The best friend forever till die. Those are the heavy responsibilities that you need to handle until the end of your life. Sometimes you may feel like selfish. Why? You need to focus about worklife and not others. Okay, like this. Let me pretend to be selfish. I want to blog again. Just blog, like the year of 2009 where i can do anything at anytime. So what do you think? S.E.L.F.I.S.H

For me, no matter what we do, we do with our heart. People may judge you even you are a good person. Judging is part and parcel of life. Just be yourself and trust yourself. Yeah, i trust myself in a positive way, in my way! I will try to update my blog from now onwards eventhough i am busy with 'the worklife'. This place is my place. This is where i learned to be who i am, proud to be who i am, proud to share my daylife stuffs, hobbies, feelings and facts-sometimes...


T.I.M.E.. I will find a time everyday so that i can keep updating my blog. This blog will be no longer abandoned anymore. I will try to make it alive again! Well, someone said that i have forgotten my blog, my hobbies and things that i loved to do. Yah maybe. Maybe i forgot about things that i usually do. But i'm not. I need some times to find new things in life. Actually, i shouldn't. I should just carry on to do the things that i usually do in life.

Maybe it's late. But...

It's better late than never!

peace & love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen