Business One Step At A Time

Literally, today is such a good day.
Good day for everything eventhough it was kinda feel exhausted.
Feeling exhausted can give you a tired, sleepy and can't think properly.
Somehow, the proper way to get rid of this kind of situation is to do something that can cheer you up or hype.
What is the thing that can make me feels those kinda feeling?
The best feeling is to know that i have completed what i've desired and wanted to.
I always wanted to run my own business since i was an engineering student. I like to see other people can manage their own business and be successfull with it.
Success is very hard to get without sacrifice.
I sacrificed most of my time and weekend to get this!
Finally i have my own company! Not a massive company, but a kick start to have a future massive company! Practically it is a business that is based on my own idea.
The idea came up when i start working in the China construction and i admired all the subcons and other workers that can manage their works easily and get easy income.
Well i guess, everyone wanna have some side income and own a business right. Who doesnt want to be a BOSS?
My company named as SHM FUTURE RESOURCES
I just picked the name like that...hahah! Not plan at all. But basically my company involve in construction matter, of course. Yeahhh i did it!
I am a CEO now. CEO of SHM FUTURE RESOURCES.
I did submit the SSM form at SSM office in JB, Johor. I am so happy that i finally managed to complete it.

           SHM FUTURE RESOURCES
              JM0834752-V

I am so proud of myself. I will make this start as my starting stone for a better business and development in future. Running an own business is such an awesome feeling ever! Oh! And you know what, i already get a project for my business at Bakar Batu, JB under maincontractor of GREENLAND MALAYSIA URBAN DEVELOPMENT SDN. BHD. It is a high rise building (apartment). Just started yesterday. Thanks to God.

I hope everything will be okay and going smoothly. Besides, it is just starting. My business is just starting. So i think i need to plan and think about the improvement of my company, of course for a better future.

I think my life is going pretty well for this few years. Thanks to my family and YOU for the continous support eventhough i am here all alone in JB. But you are always close to my heart. Thank you GOD

:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen