2017 to 2018

Before the 2017 comes to an end, I would like to share few things first.

This year (2017) teached me a lot. There were a lot of things happened in this year that made me grows and be more matured. I've tried many new things.

The biggest achievement for me in 2017:

- i am an Ir. candidate or known as Professional Engineer
- i already completed and succeed to finish my project at Danga Bay under the development of Country Garden Danga Bay for high rise building construction
- i'm a businesswoman
- i've owned a company and i'm the CEO of SHM FUTURE RESOURCES
- i got new position in the company that i'm working right now in a new construction project at Central Park, JB
- my own company entitled a new project under Green Urban Development Sdn. Bhd. at BOTANIKA, JB for high rise building (apartment with 42 floors)

Sometimes i don't even know how to describe them. But the best thing is i'd never regret what i did and i'm happy with what i've done. Work hard is not the suitable word to express my feeling. The power, strength and confident to try new things and be different are those attitude that i tried for 2017. I'm happy and still trying to improve more and upgrade more on what i've handling right now. I hope it will continue as long as i can.

More to come, soon....

May this year of 2018 be
A year of health & happiness 😊
A year of wealth & wisdomπŸ€ͺ
A year of peace & prosperityπŸ˜‡
And also a year of love & laughter 😍

Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
May welcome this 2018 with full of loveπŸ’ž

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO ALL!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen