Its Able To Touch




Finally, i already used my rebat baucher to buy this handphone
It is Samsung!!
Touch screen oh0kayyy... Im not a touch-screen-ph0ne person
All these days and for the whole life i've been using a keypad handph0ne that is more easy than touch screen..
I guess ;) It is more touchable than touch screen.. :P I can feel it
you know what i mean
But now, suddenly i got one!
Seriously awkward.. hahaa.. still in the learning process (kuno n jakun tol budak nie) @.@


This is the rebat baucher that i've used to buy that touch screen phone
Thanks to the rebat.. I couldnt think any phone other than this
Cause the other phones are kinda not my taste or worth at all
So i rather choose this one eventhough im not into touch-screen-thingy
HAHAHAH!!!
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen