Life With Songs

My question says it all, but basically, does anyone know a song about a guy and a girl who are friends, and the girl falls in love with the guy, but he doesn't know?

Or the guy doesn't love her like that?

Or the guy hides his feelings and the girl's confused about how he feels?

The reason I'm asking is that I like to describe my life with songs, and a song like that would be perfect to describe it at the minute! I've been looking all over for one, but I've had no luck :(

Drew looks at me

I fake a smile so he wont see

What i want and i need

And everything that we should be

I’ll bet shes beautiful

That girl he talks about

And shes got everything

That i have to live without

Drew talks to me

I laugh cause its just so funny

That i cant even see

Anyone when hes with me

He said that hes so in love

Hes finally got it rite

I wonder if he knows

He’s all i think about at nite

Hes the reason 4 the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

Hes the song in the car i keep singing

Dont know why i do

Drew walks by me

Can he tell that i cant breath?

And there he goes so perfectly

The kind of flawless i wish i could be

She better hold him tight

Give him all her love

Look in those beautiful eyes

And know shes lucky cause

So i drive home alone

As i turn out the light

I’ll put his picture down

And maybe get some sleep tonight

Hes the time taken up but theres never enough

And hes all i need to fall into...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen