Skip to main content

R.A.Y.A 2009

SELAMAT ARI RYER!!!...Maaf zahir & batin.. Juz wanna say happy aidilfitri. Today is the 1st day of hari raya. I get up early in the mOrning at 8.30 a.m, took a bath, then took my baju kurung frOm my wardrObe..haha.. My baju kurung is yellOw in colOr. My favourite!!~ After that, get d0wnstairs to take my breakfast. As usual kueh raye is the 1st one i'm gonna eat. Huuhh~ About 1 mOnth i have been fasting n at last nO more fasting seOson n welcome for Hari Raya....! Then, at the end of calling of azan, we all get ready to go to the graveyard. WhOa! A lot of pe0ple at there. Actually itz abOut 10.20 a.m but still have a lOt of people there. They're wearing cOlorful n beautiful baju kurung. Sometimes i get impress with them. Ya laa... A visited to graveyard juz like having an open hOuse fOr hari raya.. hehehe ;)

Alrite..You knOw wut, some of children take an advantage to sell fl0wers n a packet of fl0wer ab0ut 1 dollar each. Huh.. Juz f0r decoration on the grave. Hmm, well for me it doesnt matter to have flowers or nOt. [dun be quate]~ Ok then.. We went to our belOved cousin's house. Wah..expected to get duet rayer! hee~ Of cuz get what! Peace 2 u kazen!!..

Uncle dr0ve to hOme then. Juz relaxing, watching hari raya TV special, makan-makan, lepaking......hmmm...n....tin! tin! tin...!! Guess wut??!! AbOut 5 cars came to attack my hOuse..haha. FuLL! Full... No space.. HUHH!! Next 2 cars came by. Wahh!! What on earth tOday.. Fiiiuuuy. My hOuse is like to explode. Children shOuting, laughing, climbing jumping n running here n there, n bla..bla..bla... TIRED!! Tired...but enjOy bebeh! Till nite pe0ple come n gO. No worries cuz mOney also come in..Wuahaha~ i Like....

I think thats all fOr rayer today. We'll see next time... I feel so tired lOr..Need sum rest.TudeLLs all!!

Comments

  1. walawei,,,,,,
    jaja ada blog....
    blog itu membahagiakan.....

    selamat hari raya ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Riau Wander at Indonesia

This is an unexpected and fun getaway. We never expected to make a trip to Riau, Indonesia. It is a spontaneous escape to a place i didn't see coming. Kinda suprise i guess. No plans, just pure exploration. However, as you know i'm a girl traveler who always love to travel and explore the world forsure i came up with list of activities and attraction sight seeing there. This trip was a bit different from other trip before. Usually we will book early for our travel tickets. But this time, it is at the very last minute *grin* This time we travel by ferry. I booked the ticket 2 days before the journey in the ferry's booking website. It was an unplanned trip and i am super excited to plan out itinerary. We wanted to explore the Riau area and experience several interesting places there. As a bagpacker I will pack all my stuffs that I will bring and use only. Usually i will not overpacked my stuffs. I'm the type of girl that will get ready and plan well when it comes to trave...

Wizarding World Live in Singapore

As a true Potterhead since 2001, nothing beats the thrill of stepping into the enchanting world of Harry Potter and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Singapore offers an experience that’s nothing short of magical. Whether you’re planning to explore for two days and one night or simply want to get the most out of your short visit, here’s how to make your magical journey unforgettable. It is my biggest dream to go to any Potterhead event around the world and to visit all Potterhead studios, cafes, theme parks and ohhh you just named it! All..!! It was an unplanned trip. I saw an advertisement on a website that announced a magical event will be held in Resort World Sentosa, Singapore. Actually, this is the 2nd time Singapore held the Potterhead event there. But, this is my first time to join them. Of course i am too excited to go to see wizarding world of Hogwarts live! I booked the ticket as soon as possible to lock the date. I rather go on weekday than weekend to avoid the crowd an...

Bagpacker to Manila, Philippines

My adventure to Philippines country for the first time. I am pretty excited because it is my first time to travel to this country which is known with their various beautiful islands. However, this time i wanted to explore the city which is Manila to see, acknowledge and know their culture, food, style, sceneries that eyes catching, historical & building architectures. This is what i'm looking for during my travel journey to other countries. I found nice flight ticket deal to Manila. So, i quickly grabbed this opportunity to visit the country for the first time. I love to try new things and experience to travel to new country for the first time eventhough the language is different from my mother's tounge. It is not a big problem for me at all. I did my itinerary and plan before travel to Manila. That is what i will always do if i travel to different countries. Planning and itinerary is compulsory so that i will have smooth and clean journey without any mess or chaotic. Ok cu...