Forever 21

::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:: ::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:: ::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAJA...:: ::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU~~::
Oh0okayy.. i'm turn t0 21 on August 5th 2010 weeee~ sweet 21..go0d bye 2o~ I kn0w it's kinda late but HAPPY BIRTDAY TO JAJA!!! yeahhhh..! Actually, i'm kinda late to p0st this update cause a lil bit busy Well, of course busy with my studies..Huhh! But...thanks a l0t to all my belOved friends that had wished on my birthday It's very awes0me if s0meone that is so0oo imp0rtant to y0u never f0rget y0ur big speciaL day I LOVE y'aLL!!!!! :DD XOXOXO Anyway, big girl c0mes with big rep0nsibilities ( mcm spiderman....) S0oo, i h0pe i can fullfill my dreams and they c0me true 21 is n0t that i am getting older..but i'm getting m0re mature n gr0wing up..hehehh At this point, i want to build m0re n mOreee friendship and find the ever lasting friendship I wish i will have more peOple to love I wish f0r a happy and enj0yable life I wish i have peOple in my life who will care abOut me as much as i dO... I wish i could cherish my friends I wish i will be a very go0d gurl :))))) I wish i will be an excellent engineer one day I wish i will pass my degree with flying coLours n make my fam pr0ud I wish i have friends who always stand by my side And last but n0t least... I WISH ALL MY WISHES WILL COME TRUE!!!!!~~
-HAPPY SWEET 21 BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen