Skip to main content

Forever 21

::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:: ::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:: ::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAJA...:: ::HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU~~::
Oh0okayy.. i'm turn t0 21 on August 5th 2010 weeee~ sweet 21..go0d bye 2o~ I kn0w it's kinda late but HAPPY BIRTDAY TO JAJA!!! yeahhhh..! Actually, i'm kinda late to p0st this update cause a lil bit busy Well, of course busy with my studies..Huhh! But...thanks a l0t to all my belOved friends that had wished on my birthday It's very awes0me if s0meone that is so0oo imp0rtant to y0u never f0rget y0ur big speciaL day I LOVE y'aLL!!!!! :DD XOXOXO Anyway, big girl c0mes with big rep0nsibilities ( mcm spiderman....) S0oo, i h0pe i can fullfill my dreams and they c0me true 21 is n0t that i am getting older..but i'm getting m0re mature n gr0wing up..hehehh At this point, i want to build m0re n mOreee friendship and find the ever lasting friendship I wish i will have more peOple to love I wish f0r a happy and enj0yable life I wish i have peOple in my life who will care abOut me as much as i dO... I wish i could cherish my friends I wish i will be a very go0d gurl :))))) I wish i will be an excellent engineer one day I wish i will pass my degree with flying coLours n make my fam pr0ud I wish i have friends who always stand by my side And last but n0t least... I WISH ALL MY WISHES WILL COME TRUE!!!!!~~
-HAPPY SWEET 21 BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riau Wander at Indonesia

This is an unexpected and fun getaway. We never expected to make a trip to Riau, Indonesia. It is a spontaneous escape to a place i didn't see coming. Kinda suprise i guess. No plans, just pure exploration. However, as you know i'm a girl traveler who always love to travel and explore the world forsure i came up with list of activities and attraction sight seeing there. This trip was a bit different from other trip before. Usually we will book early for our travel tickets. But this time, it is at the very last minute *grin* This time we travel by ferry. I booked the ticket 2 days before the journey in the ferry's booking website. It was an unplanned trip and i am super excited to plan out itinerary. We wanted to explore the Riau area and experience several interesting places there. As a bagpacker I will pack all my stuffs that I will bring and use only. Usually i will not overpacked my stuffs. I'm the type of girl that will get ready and plan well when it comes to trave...

Wizarding World Live in Singapore

As a true Potterhead since 2001, nothing beats the thrill of stepping into the enchanting world of Harry Potter and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Singapore offers an experience that’s nothing short of magical. Whether you’re planning to explore for two days and one night or simply want to get the most out of your short visit, here’s how to make your magical journey unforgettable. It is my biggest dream to go to any Potterhead event around the world and to visit all Potterhead studios, cafes, theme parks and ohhh you just named it! All..!! It was an unplanned trip. I saw an advertisement on a website that announced a magical event will be held in Resort World Sentosa, Singapore. Actually, this is the 2nd time Singapore held the Potterhead event there. But, this is my first time to join them. Of course i am too excited to go to see wizarding world of Hogwarts live! I booked the ticket as soon as possible to lock the date. I rather go on weekday than weekend to avoid the crowd an...

Bagpacker to Manila, Philippines

My adventure to Philippines country for the first time. I am pretty excited because it is my first time to travel to this country which is known with their various beautiful islands. However, this time i wanted to explore the city which is Manila to see, acknowledge and know their culture, food, style, sceneries that eyes catching, historical & building architectures. This is what i'm looking for during my travel journey to other countries. I found nice flight ticket deal to Manila. So, i quickly grabbed this opportunity to visit the country for the first time. I love to try new things and experience to travel to new country for the first time eventhough the language is different from my mother's tounge. It is not a big problem for me at all. I did my itinerary and plan before travel to Manila. That is what i will always do if i travel to different countries. Planning and itinerary is compulsory so that i will have smooth and clean journey without any mess or chaotic. Ok cu...