Heart Skips A Beat

My heart is always first to kn0w that you're g0nna be the one
The one and only
At first i'm trying to figure out the feeling
Sometimes i get busy all the time
Busy for life
Having fun with my life like a child
When i'm done having fun..it's done!
I never think about others like i think about you
It's only in the quiet that i know what to feel
You dont even kn0w h0w very special you are...
So confused to ask about love
But i dont wanna seem so weak
All those crazy things you said is not crazy at all
I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life? Whatcha doin?
My heart keeps beating
My heart keeps asking
Myheart keeps saying
These days, i'm missing you badly
I miss y0ur texting everyday
I miss your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
How you held me in y0ur arms that night
Then i think about all the beautiful times
You will always be mine
I swear I'd love you right
I will keep you forever
Eventh0ugh we didnt make it through i am always here f0r u..
I'd go back in time and change it!
THANK YOU LOVE

W0oww!! short p0em n sweet too..^^ Right now it is 12.45am. It is raining cats and dogs outside. The weather is cold. I can hear the sound of insects and frog singing. The atmosphere is quite peaceful.

Unusual post update..OMGGGG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen