Poem For The Past 5 Months (Part 2)


Month: February 2014

Time fly like a blink of eye
Research testings are still carrying out vigorously
Triaxial test is very testing me...could you please be nice to me
Almost 3 weeks busy with the triaxial test.. o.O
Argghhh..AWKWARD~~~
Research research and research...
I couldn't escape with these kind of matter
Lab test
Soil test...
Shear test...stay calm with all of these tests
A site visit day to Pontian and Sri Medan..investigate the new peat soil area

Site visit to Seri Medan and Parit Sulong while i'm busy doing my specific gravity test
All of sudden, supervisor asked me to go for site visit for peat soil area
Seri Medan is such a beautiful village...never seen that kind of village like that in my life
Very tidy
Very neat
Very clean
A nicee and awesome view
Next stop is Parit Sulong..i've been there before
Got free food at Parit Sulong ;)
A research is a project that usually never been done or a very detail project that need very detail approaches
Strong mind strong heart are the keys
I went to a talk about Research Patent..it was veryyyy knowledgeable and new to me
I learned a lot of new things and actually patent is just about an idea
Patent is easy to get if the idea is VERY NEW and never been created before
Nice talk nice info...awesome idea

My life is all about peat..i am the new friend of peat
Seminar, Research Talk and Conference are my new hobbies
Patent Seminar is the best seminar for this month
I've learned a lot about how to build and create new idea 
How to patent research and...many m0re!!
Just imagine.. a Gillete Razor can make hundred of patents!
Woww! a small thing with lots of new ideas in it *mind blowing*
Then, again...went to Parit Sulong to collect new sample of peat..
Settled the GIPS, the intensive grant for post-graduate
Money money money....
hahahah!!
:D
Continued do my research everyday and analyse the results everyday
But never get bored
Why??? Cause i like my job 
I want to do it fast
I want to finish it fast 
I can get my scroll fast..
The end!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen