Project Luck


Hello there world.. i keep my promise right..hahah! I'm updating my bl0g right now yaw.. :) 
My first task to do during this holiday completed just now.
 I've done collecting my soil samples for my project. 
First of all, praise to beloved God cause He listened to my prayer. 
Why? 
Because while im collecting my soil samples the weather was just fine and sunny also.. 
Thank You God. 
And you know what, after done my works, it is started to rain.. 
Raining cats and dogs ok...huhuu.. Lucky me. :D

My palm kinda hurt and scratch somewhere..
 Maybe, i handling the hoe too care or too tight. I guess -.-" 
Oh, furthermore i got some scratches from palm oil spine while digging and collecting the samples.  
*hmm melecet tangan i youuu* 
 Felt dizziness after done all. But my aunt said 'bau minyak kapak nie, nnti x pening' 
Huhh..nasib baik!

Then, i've got free pineapples from the uncle there. He own a pineapple's orchard.
Thank you uncle
Lucky again! :)


After that, i went straight to my university to send my soil samples to RECESS laboratory for drying them in the oven for 1 night..
As i reached to RECESS, i need to find 3 trays to put my soil samples onto it.
hmmm..but i couldnt find 1 at first...and AGAIn, lucky me!
I found it..i found it! HAHAHAHA *bangga plak*
So my soil samples were safely put into the oven and i'm off to home

Pretty tired t0day.. o.O
Lets go home
I think today is my lucky day..why? Becauseeee...
- nice weather
- no rain
- sunny
- free pineapples
- all works done (soil samplings)
 Thanks God and those people that involved too... lovel0ve ;)

Next will be busying with laboratory testing
Jia you!
Ganbatte kudasai!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen