Skip to main content

What Is The Meaning of Holiday



I'm at home.. 5 days at home already. Enough for rest i guess. I'm having my semester break for 1 month. Actually i just finished my final year examination. So, its kinda dusty and webby here, on my blog. The examinations were ok for some subjects but not quite well, i guess, for 1 subject. Hmm....why i feel not confident when i answering the exam ques of design subject???? Urgghhhh!!! Is this a karma or my stupidness?? I think both -.-" MAYBE..duh~!
What ever it is, i must not think about what i've done on past. Cause now is my semester break holidays. Still got 1 more semester to complete my Degree of Civil Engineering (hons). 

Its evening already. Laying on my comfy bed with purple wall is damn nice and with the weather outside is just nice. Windy and gl0omy...hehee.. Bored somehow. BUT pleaseeeeee...DONT RAIN!!! pleaseeeeee~~~~ Cause i need to do my final year project this thursday. Why?? Because i need to collect some peat soil samples and it is not good when its raining. The soil will contain more water than SOIL...huhh...soft and m0ist -.-' o.O" I hope that tomorow will be a sunny day... Owhh please GOD. 

I am a final year civil engineer student. Well, it looks awesome and wow rite. Woww! Engineer yaw! Yah yah..sooooo w0w~ I have a project that need to be settle or i might not graduate this year.. Im majoring in geotechnical engineering. Forsure my project is based on geotechnic. Soil..soils..SOILSSSS! Yes, i must play with soils and get to know soils. So, the title of my final year project is Investigate And Analyse The Contaminants From Peat Soils By Electrokinetics. Already did the presentation of my proposal project. All panels approved my project and they wished 'all the best for your project'.. Aminnnn! ;) Well, I need to prepare 24 samples of peat soils with different types of laboratory tests. Thats why, i must and have to start my project on this semester holidays. Sacrifice..sacrificeee!! Hmm lots of sacrifice must do in life hah? Is it?? I dont like sacrifice at all.

In conclusion, although i might be busy with my final year project, i will try my best to dispose all the dustness and webness on my blog for this semester break. I really miss to write my daylife stuffs on this page. :( I've been posting on my facebook a lot and i ignored my beloved blog. Anyway, please take care of yourself and happy semester break holidays to all.

xoxo

p/s: Can I Keep You? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riau Wander at Indonesia

This is an unexpected and fun getaway. We never expected to make a trip to Riau, Indonesia. It is a spontaneous escape to a place i didn't see coming. Kinda suprise i guess. No plans, just pure exploration. However, as you know i'm a girl traveler who always love to travel and explore the world forsure i came up with list of activities and attraction sight seeing there. This trip was a bit different from other trip before. Usually we will book early for our travel tickets. But this time, it is at the very last minute *grin* This time we travel by ferry. I booked the ticket 2 days before the journey in the ferry's booking website. It was an unplanned trip and i am super excited to plan out itinerary. We wanted to explore the Riau area and experience several interesting places there. As a bagpacker I will pack all my stuffs that I will bring and use only. Usually i will not overpacked my stuffs. I'm the type of girl that will get ready and plan well when it comes to trave...

Wizarding World Live in Singapore

As a true Potterhead since 2001, nothing beats the thrill of stepping into the enchanting world of Harry Potter and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Singapore offers an experience that’s nothing short of magical. Whether you’re planning to explore for two days and one night or simply want to get the most out of your short visit, here’s how to make your magical journey unforgettable. It is my biggest dream to go to any Potterhead event around the world and to visit all Potterhead studios, cafes, theme parks and ohhh you just named it! All..!! It was an unplanned trip. I saw an advertisement on a website that announced a magical event will be held in Resort World Sentosa, Singapore. Actually, this is the 2nd time Singapore held the Potterhead event there. But, this is my first time to join them. Of course i am too excited to go to see wizarding world of Hogwarts live! I booked the ticket as soon as possible to lock the date. I rather go on weekday than weekend to avoid the crowd an...

Bagpacker to Manila, Philippines

My adventure to Philippines country for the first time. I am pretty excited because it is my first time to travel to this country which is known with their various beautiful islands. However, this time i wanted to explore the city which is Manila to see, acknowledge and know their culture, food, style, sceneries that eyes catching, historical & building architectures. This is what i'm looking for during my travel journey to other countries. I found nice flight ticket deal to Manila. So, i quickly grabbed this opportunity to visit the country for the first time. I love to try new things and experience to travel to new country for the first time eventhough the language is different from my mother's tounge. It is not a big problem for me at all. I did my itinerary and plan before travel to Manila. That is what i will always do if i travel to different countries. Planning and itinerary is compulsory so that i will have smooth and clean journey without any mess or chaotic. Ok cu...