Skip to main content

We Always Hurts The One We Love


Our story has 3 parts a beginning, a middle, and an end.

It is in vain that we think of someone from morning until night, but actually he assume we have gone.. 
It is no used to think much about people that eventually try to let us go
It is such a wasted to be sad or cry all day long for the people who dont know how to threat us well
It is hurt when somebody we love suddenly end up dissapointing you
It hurts when he just keep on ignoring you while all you have to do is to show how he mean the whole world to you..



If he loves you, dont have to wear make up in front of him
It is a mess, but you still want to be there even it sucks

Just love me the way you did it from the beginning
We are both in a capable stage of being in love
I might do a wrong decision for loving you so badly..but one thing is clear for me..."I Love You" 
If it cause you in pain I will give you the freedom you need

Before i met you, whenever people talk about love my first expression will be rolled my eyes and think how annoying they are. But now, im finally understand why they're acting like that cause sometimes, someone can mean so much to you no matter what or who they are.. :)

People say, if you make a boy laugh, he likes you. If you makes a boy cry he loves you..hahah! really?
Owh yah, and the best smell in the world is the men that you loved..sweet right ;)

LOVE. It will remain forever




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riau Wander at Indonesia

This is an unexpected and fun getaway. We never expected to make a trip to Riau, Indonesia. It is a spontaneous escape to a place i didn't see coming. Kinda suprise i guess. No plans, just pure exploration. However, as you know i'm a girl traveler who always love to travel and explore the world forsure i came up with list of activities and attraction sight seeing there. This trip was a bit different from other trip before. Usually we will book early for our travel tickets. But this time, it is at the very last minute *grin* This time we travel by ferry. I booked the ticket 2 days before the journey in the ferry's booking website. It was an unplanned trip and i am super excited to plan out itinerary. We wanted to explore the Riau area and experience several interesting places there. As a bagpacker I will pack all my stuffs that I will bring and use only. Usually i will not overpacked my stuffs. I'm the type of girl that will get ready and plan well when it comes to trave...

Wizarding World Live in Singapore

As a true Potterhead since 2001, nothing beats the thrill of stepping into the enchanting world of Harry Potter and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Singapore offers an experience that’s nothing short of magical. Whether you’re planning to explore for two days and one night or simply want to get the most out of your short visit, here’s how to make your magical journey unforgettable. It is my biggest dream to go to any Potterhead event around the world and to visit all Potterhead studios, cafes, theme parks and ohhh you just named it! All..!! It was an unplanned trip. I saw an advertisement on a website that announced a magical event will be held in Resort World Sentosa, Singapore. Actually, this is the 2nd time Singapore held the Potterhead event there. But, this is my first time to join them. Of course i am too excited to go to see wizarding world of Hogwarts live! I booked the ticket as soon as possible to lock the date. I rather go on weekday than weekend to avoid the crowd an...

Bagpacker to Manila, Philippines

My adventure to Philippines country for the first time. I am pretty excited because it is my first time to travel to this country which is known with their various beautiful islands. However, this time i wanted to explore the city which is Manila to see, acknowledge and know their culture, food, style, sceneries that eyes catching, historical & building architectures. This is what i'm looking for during my travel journey to other countries. I found nice flight ticket deal to Manila. So, i quickly grabbed this opportunity to visit the country for the first time. I love to try new things and experience to travel to new country for the first time eventhough the language is different from my mother's tounge. It is not a big problem for me at all. I did my itinerary and plan before travel to Manila. That is what i will always do if i travel to different countries. Planning and itinerary is compulsory so that i will have smooth and clean journey without any mess or chaotic. Ok cu...