2018 Is Going to be REMEMBERED in 2019

I know you will be reading this and this is for YOU.

P/S: Sorry for the unpleasant sentances.


This is for certain people only. This message is for the person out there who are actually questioning about my travels. For your information, my money is not your money. And you have no right to question about it. I know that you are extremely "care" about me. Or should i say it as "non of your business" #jealousyalert Huhh! *eyes rolled* I already settled all my studies loan after i finished my diploma and bachelor degree. I already settled the "PTPTN" very longggg timeee agoooo...ages ago. Besides that, i also did my Master's (Research) on FULL scholarship. SO I AM FREE FROM ANY DEBT...except for my car loan and will be finished in 3 years. Please focus on your own life rather than people's life!! Put it in your brain that i will keep on exploring around the world until i'm tired. You can back off! Dot! 
.
.
.
.
.
*breath calmly........and smile :)

Hey yallzz! 

We should starts our day with a positive vibes. It is a MUST!! Alright enough with the vacations post. I think i've read alot of books on 2018. I love to read. I will always love reading. I love to read since in kindergarten. Right now, even as an adult, i also keep on reading books. Eventhough i am busy with work during the day, i will read at least a book at night. For me, reading can chill my mind from stress because when i read i feel like im in a different world. A world that full of imagination. Because when i read i will create an imagination at the same time. So thats why i love to read. To go to a different WORLD!! Those are some of my favorite books that i recently have. Cool right! 


● Harry Potter complete set
● Harry Potter and The Curse Child
● Stories of Rainy Days complete set
● Caraval 
● 88lovelife complete set
● The Night Circus
● #GIRLBOSS
● Beauty Brain Belief
● Things & Thoughts I Drew When I Was 
    Bored
● Never Give Up
● Sad Girls
● Wonderwoman Warbringer

Of course i will celebrate my birthday every year. 2018 means so much to me. I managed to get what i want before i celebrate my birthday,such as salary increment, got promoted, travels and most important of all i've booked my OWN HOUSE! It was happened before my birthday. Finally my house loan is approved after i celebrate my birthday. Thank God i finally have my own property. I am so proud of myself because i can proof that a single woman also can succeed by her own. Its a plenty of courage and strong heart to keep on moving forward and not afraid of losing something. I believe in God and my prayers. 

Everyone dreams to have their own property or aset to settle for future. But i already settled it by my own. A woman alone also can get what she want whenever she wants too. Just be brave! You cant deny the power of a woman if she steps forward. Yeahhhh... Actually it doesnt matter about gender because it all comes down to HEART. Your heart is the key. Alright, i will reveal my home soon. It will be a wonderful and precious memory to post it on my own blog. Can't wait to share it here. Also cant wait to decorate my house!! Oh godddd..this is such an amazingggg feelingggg everrrrr!!!!! Alhamdulillah and praise to Allah.

Lastly, save the best for later. Yes, right. Last but not least and last is forever. On dec 10th i am officially promoted as AUNT. Hahahahahh!! Its a girl. Yes my sister delivered a baby girl on that day. Praise to God Almighty. She did a normal delivery and i am so proud of her. Her baby is great and in a good health. I am the luckiest aunt in the world to get a cute and wonderful niece at the same time. I can't wait to setup her Aqiqah & Prayers ceremony on next week. Its going to be a beautiful and awesome ceremony ever!! Insyallah...~~

Okay...for 2019, i hope that this year will be a blast year for me and my family. No matter where we are we will always support and remember each other and pray for each other health & wealth to carry out the life journey for the entire year. God bless us all.

Happy always!
Much love
Stay chill 
Always turn on the vacation mode!
♡♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen