My Status At The Moment

Okay.. how do I even start?

Currently i'm a student again. Yes, i'm a doctorate student. I'm not officially annouce my status in any social media. I still haven't posted anything about my doctorate progress that actually i've been through for almost one year until now. Not even gonna try to explain myself this time.


So here goes.... the long delayed post. 


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Well
I thought i'm not ready to tell you. Yeah, i think i'm not ready to share with you about my doctorate journey. I will share to you when i'm ready.
At the moment, my doctorate study is under progress.
Alright
TUDELLSSS~~~~

#doctoratestudent #engineerbydaydoctoratestudentatnight 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen