Skip to main content

Geotechnics Laboratory Test


 HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!

Finally i can find my own relaxing time after almost 1 week busy in RECESS and Geotechnic  laboratory non stop, with my final year project. 
Four laboratory tests have been done:
Specific Gravity
Dry Sieve Analysis
Liquid Limit
Moisture Content
I have done 12 samples out of 21 oh0kayyy... 
Only 9 more samples to go. :D 
AWESOME!! 
GREATTTT!!
 YEAHHHHH!! 
YES YES YES! 
Still have Electrokinetic test = 3 samples, FTIR test = 3 samples and pH testing = 3 samples only. 
Only 3 tests still in the lists. 
FTIR and pH testing can be done both just in 1 day only. Small matter lah kan! ;)
AND i will be continued my laboratory test on this Tuesday, February 5th 2013
XD
 I think i can finish all before my new semester begun... *pray*
Got 2 weeks left so i will going to make all these things done according with what i've planned. 
Thats all about my laboratory test
heh hehh!!~

Right now, i wanna fully enjoy my weekend
Buhbye!!

^^,
Peace n Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riau Wander at Indonesia

This is an unexpected and fun getaway. We never expected to make a trip to Riau, Indonesia. It is a spontaneous escape to a place i didn't see coming. Kinda suprise i guess. No plans, just pure exploration. However, as you know i'm a girl traveler who always love to travel and explore the world forsure i came up with list of activities and attraction sight seeing there. This trip was a bit different from other trip before. Usually we will book early for our travel tickets. But this time, it is at the very last minute *grin* This time we travel by ferry. I booked the ticket 2 days before the journey in the ferry's booking website. It was an unplanned trip and i am super excited to plan out itinerary. We wanted to explore the Riau area and experience several interesting places there. As a bagpacker I will pack all my stuffs that I will bring and use only. Usually i will not overpacked my stuffs. I'm the type of girl that will get ready and plan well when it comes to trave...

Wizarding World Live in Singapore

As a true Potterhead since 2001, nothing beats the thrill of stepping into the enchanting world of Harry Potter and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Singapore offers an experience that’s nothing short of magical. Whether you’re planning to explore for two days and one night or simply want to get the most out of your short visit, here’s how to make your magical journey unforgettable. It is my biggest dream to go to any Potterhead event around the world and to visit all Potterhead studios, cafes, theme parks and ohhh you just named it! All..!! It was an unplanned trip. I saw an advertisement on a website that announced a magical event will be held in Resort World Sentosa, Singapore. Actually, this is the 2nd time Singapore held the Potterhead event there. But, this is my first time to join them. Of course i am too excited to go to see wizarding world of Hogwarts live! I booked the ticket as soon as possible to lock the date. I rather go on weekday than weekend to avoid the crowd an...

Bagpacker to Manila, Philippines

My adventure to Philippines country for the first time. I am pretty excited because it is my first time to travel to this country which is known with their various beautiful islands. However, this time i wanted to explore the city which is Manila to see, acknowledge and know their culture, food, style, sceneries that eyes catching, historical & building architectures. This is what i'm looking for during my travel journey to other countries. I found nice flight ticket deal to Manila. So, i quickly grabbed this opportunity to visit the country for the first time. I love to try new things and experience to travel to new country for the first time eventhough the language is different from my mother's tounge. It is not a big problem for me at all. I did my itinerary and plan before travel to Manila. That is what i will always do if i travel to different countries. Planning and itinerary is compulsory so that i will have smooth and clean journey without any mess or chaotic. Ok cu...