Stop Showing The Unnecessary Thought to Others

Showing off....
For me that is not my style. I am unspoken type when i did something big to myself. I'm not rather telling people of what i am,who i am or what i currently do than being cool and easy of what i have had. That is me.
Why?...
Because nowadays, some people might take advantage to comment or condemn us if we have something good in our ownself. They will take it as a main point to judge us based on what we have or hold. Just imagine, if you ask a fish to climb a tree, it will felt stupid for the entire life. So, do judge people based on their capability and speciality.
But....
If someone trigger me without knowing me and my capabilities, then it is such a shame. Don't judge a book by its cover. Actually, you don't even know who i was.
I'm waiting for the perfect time to make you realise that you are absolutely wrong in every angle. Just wait and please open your eyes big enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen