The June Twenty Third



One day i will be gone. Far away from you. 
It hurts me so badly
I even cant to accept this feeling
But im sure it will be gone
I thought i knew you for all these years together
But i didnt knew you at all
I thought you are different from others
But deep down inside you are same like them
Just see what you've done
Make me feels so little
Down under your feet
Who i used to see equal without any discrimination
Now you already show the non equal height
You keep on saying about the level
About the standard
But you've forgot who was there when you're down
And now you talk about things to be showed off
Makes me feel underestimate
When i am here to wish you success and wishes all great prayers to you
Supports you everyday and everyway
Willing to follow you
But then you turn back on me
Back off
All the memories of ups and downs go away wasted
My heart is ache and broke into pieces
The day you turned to be someone that im not even knew
This is me forcing to swallow everything that stucked in my chest
From that night of june twenty third
You decide to be proud 
Proud of what you are becoming today
I became silent
Trying to recall what you've said
Because i still couldnt believe of what you've just said
Seems like it was not you but someone else
Whyyyy.....why you have to be like this
I always miss all the sweet little things you did to me
Simple and nice attitude without hoping anything
Without any comparison
Cause you used to say that you wont compare me with no one else
But you just did
With your ownself
You let me feel down just to show your proudness
Show off of what you have and what i dont
My heart is in pain
Im trying to imagine the word is not from you
But it is actually you
And my eyes dripping in tears on the pillow
Till the june twenty third is gone
To hardly accept of what you've been showing off to let me down
Feeling badly hurt
I'll be away
I will be gone without letting you know
You already have everything to achieve
And you will never need me to achieve it

It is true..a guy will be tested when he got everything he want and a woman will be tested when she didnt have anything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty: Because You're Worth It

Exam Finish

Control Your Anger

When The King Met The Queen