Skip to main content

Whatever Me Like

>>First day f0r my h0liday and finish-dipl0mme-studies >>staying at h0me >>kinda d0nt-knOw-what-tO-do >>Ohh ya..t0day is the last day of April 2010 >>t0morr0w is the 1st day of May 2010 >>S0ooOoo of c0urse it is Lab0ur Dayy!!....Happy Lab0ur day everyOne~ >>it's like i'm mumbling all the way here t0day >>B.O.R.E.D >>i wanna have fun but outside is raining heavily.. >> sO i just making my own activities. Such as...: >>watching Justin Bieber's videos..OMGGGG!! he's very talented mann... >>d0wnloading JB's songs >>d0wnloading JB's v.clips >>d0wnloading JB's ringt0nes >>Oppss! alm0st f0rgot..juz n0w i called the place f0r my industrial training >>suddenly the administrative officer answered...I talked to her and told her to pass my call to the CEO of CL Sdn. Bhd. but his actually busy with meeting >>so i talked to his AO and told her that on 3rd May 2010 i'll g0nna check in to the c0mpany to do my practical...Ohhh she still reconigzse me >> She said that working time starts at 8.00 a.m until 5.00 p.m BUT f0r a practical student, she said i can come a lil bit late..There is no fix time f0r practical student...Huhh~ thank g0odness! >>AND i can wear shirt to0..hehee~ no baju kurung....I like this ;) >>Hmmm..still w0ndering what will i do in that c0mpany..lalalallalalala~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riau Wander at Indonesia

This is an unexpected and fun getaway. We never expected to make a trip to Riau, Indonesia. It is a spontaneous escape to a place i didn't see coming. Kinda suprise i guess. No plans, just pure exploration. However, as you know i'm a girl traveler who always love to travel and explore the world forsure i came up with list of activities and attraction sight seeing there. This trip was a bit different from other trip before. Usually we will book early for our travel tickets. But this time, it is at the very last minute *grin* This time we travel by ferry. I booked the ticket 2 days before the journey in the ferry's booking website. It was an unplanned trip and i am super excited to plan out itinerary. We wanted to explore the Riau area and experience several interesting places there. As a bagpacker I will pack all my stuffs that I will bring and use only. Usually i will not overpacked my stuffs. I'm the type of girl that will get ready and plan well when it comes to trave...

Wizarding World Live in Singapore

As a true Potterhead since 2001, nothing beats the thrill of stepping into the enchanting world of Harry Potter and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Singapore offers an experience that’s nothing short of magical. Whether you’re planning to explore for two days and one night or simply want to get the most out of your short visit, here’s how to make your magical journey unforgettable. It is my biggest dream to go to any Potterhead event around the world and to visit all Potterhead studios, cafes, theme parks and ohhh you just named it! All..!! It was an unplanned trip. I saw an advertisement on a website that announced a magical event will be held in Resort World Sentosa, Singapore. Actually, this is the 2nd time Singapore held the Potterhead event there. But, this is my first time to join them. Of course i am too excited to go to see wizarding world of Hogwarts live! I booked the ticket as soon as possible to lock the date. I rather go on weekday than weekend to avoid the crowd an...

Bagpacker to Manila, Philippines

My adventure to Philippines country for the first time. I am pretty excited because it is my first time to travel to this country which is known with their various beautiful islands. However, this time i wanted to explore the city which is Manila to see, acknowledge and know their culture, food, style, sceneries that eyes catching, historical & building architectures. This is what i'm looking for during my travel journey to other countries. I found nice flight ticket deal to Manila. So, i quickly grabbed this opportunity to visit the country for the first time. I love to try new things and experience to travel to new country for the first time eventhough the language is different from my mother's tounge. It is not a big problem for me at all. I did my itinerary and plan before travel to Manila. That is what i will always do if i travel to different countries. Planning and itinerary is compulsory so that i will have smooth and clean journey without any mess or chaotic. Ok cu...